Corporate Events at the Next Chapter Winery
Next Chapter Winery is ready and waiting to help host your next corporate event, party, meeting, or team building adventure. As a family owned and operated business, we understand the importance and necessity of hassle-free event planning. Therefore, we will do all of the work for you! We are here to make sure everything is easy, seamless, and enjoyable. Jackie Brockway, our Event Manager, will help you plan the perfect event. Most importantly, the Next Chapter Winery will ensure your event is unique, memorable, and fitted exactly to your needs.
Our Corporate Events Packages
Barrel Room Corporate Event Rental
Monday-Thursday Rental: $250
Friday, Saturday, & Sunday Rental: $450
- The Barrel Room is a venue that has walls of barrels, an impressive wall of wine bottles, and picturesque barn doors leading to the production area. Guests are welcome to explore the winery, vineyard, and distillery.
- Includes tables, chairs, linens, simple table decor, bartender, sound system, patio space, fire pit, and parking.
- The Maximum number of guests is 300 mingling and 115 seated.
- 5 Hour Rental
- Outside catering is allowed. We recommend Jon at Velvet Touch Catering
Red Barn Corporate Event Rental
Monday-Thursday Rental is $50/hour
Friday-Sunday has limited availability due to open hours. Rental is $75/hour
- The Red Barn was built in 1910 and renovated in 2016. With its original ceiling and beams, it creates a rustic ambiance that is further enhanced by the wooden tables, wood flooring, and Edison bulbs.
- Includes tables, chairs, simple table decor, bartender, patio space, fire pit, and parking
- Maximum number of guests is 40 seated and 75 mingling
TEAM BUILDING Corporate Events PACKAGES
Price varies depending on the instructor and the number of people.
- Craft or Paint in the Barn or Barrel Room
- Create your own bottle of wine to take home
- Take a comprehensive tour of the winery and vineyard with the owner before learning the nuances of wine tasting. Includes meat and cheese small plates.
- Yoga in the Barrel Room or Vineyard (Depending on the season)
- Barrel-Thieving and mini wine-tasting experience
To check out some more pictures of this gorgeous location, visit our Gallery Page.
An 18% Service Charge is applied to all labor, rental charges, and open bar tabs. Next Chapter Winery has complete discretion as to its use and distribution. There will be a 6.875% (or current MN sales tax) sales tax applied to all equipment, labor, and service charges. The alcohol tax (9.375%) will be applied to all alcohol purchases (if not already included). A 3% fee will be added if bill is paid using a Credit Card.