Private Events and Celebrations
Next Chapter Winery is a dream of rustic elegance, perfect for private events and celebrations. There are three options to choose from, each with a unique feel! With Jackie, the Next Chapter Winery Event Manager, start planning your joyful and memorable event.
Our Packages for Private Events and Celebrations:
Book the Nook!
Book the Nook for your private event and celebration which can include your next book club, friend reunion, birthday party, or wine outing! Located just 60 feet from the Red Barn Restaurant & Tasting Room, the Nook is a private indoor space perfect for groups of 18 or less.
- No rental fee, just a food and beverage minimum of $50 for every hour of use.
- Although all orders will need to be purchased at the Red Barn, food and beverages will be delivered to you! No outside food or beverages are allowed.
- Please call us at 612-756-3012 to check for availability!
Barrel Room Event Package
- The Barrel Room will impress your guests with its walls of barrels, feature wall of wine bottles, and picturesque barn doors leading to the production area. Guests are welcome to explore the winery, vineyard, and distillery.
- Includes tables, chairs, linens, simple table decor, bartender, sound system, patio space, fire pit, and parking.
- Seats 115; Standing Room 275
- 5 Hour Rental including set-up and take-down
- Outside catering is allowed. We recommend Jon at Velvet Touch Catering
Monday-Thursday Rental: $250
Friday, Saturday, & Sunday Rental: $450
Red Barn Event Package
- Cozy, intimate and rustic, the Red Barn is perfect for gatherings of 40 people or less.
- Includes tables, chairs, simple table decor, bartender, patio space, fire pit, and parking.
- The Red Barn was built in 1910 and renovated in 2016. With its original ceiling and beams, it creates a rustic ambiance that is further enhanced by the wooden tables, wood flooring, and Edison bulbs.
Monday-Thursday Rental is $50/hour
Friday-Sunday has limited availability due to open hours. Rental is $75/hour
Requirements and Restrictions:
- $100 Bar Minimum: can be met via open bar or cash bar
- No glitter, confetti, or fake rose petals
- Clean-up to be completed immediately following the event
- Final rental payment and bar tab due the day of the event
An 18% Service Charge is applied to all labor, rental charges, and open bar tabs. Next Chapter Winery has complete discretion as to its use and distribution. There will be a 6.875% (or current MN sales tax) sales tax applied to all equipment, labor, and service charges. The alcohol tax (9.375%) will be applied to all alcohol purchases (if not already included). A 3% fee is added if bill is paid using a Credit Card.
Advantages of Next Chapter Winery:
- Ability to determine your caterer, music option, photographer, florist, etc.
- Personal decorations allowed, including candles
- Photography allowed throughout the property
- Personal Touches–Jackie and staff truly care about making the day exactly as you envision.
For more photos of private events and celebrations, please visit our Gallery!