- Wine by the bottle ranges from $15.00-30.00 (White, Red, Fruit, and Rose available).
- Glass of wine $5.50-$7.50 (7 oz.)
- Craft Beer & Coors, Bud Light, & Mich-golden Light: $4-$7.50; Kegs are available (price varies).
- Outside Alcohol: $20 corkage fee per bottle, $1 per mixer, $20/hr for bartender
- Pink or Regular Lemonade $10/3 Gallons (includes plastic glasses); Coffee $30/3 gallons (includes disposable glasses); Can of Soda $1.40
- No outside beer or wine may be brought in-guests will be asked to leave if seen with outside alcohol. If outside alcohol is brought in without permission, renting party will be charged $200.
*An 18% Service Charge is applied to all labor, rental charges, and Open Bar Tabs. Next Chapter Winery has complete discretion as to its use and distribution. There will be a 6.875% (or current MN sales tax) sales tax applied to all equipment, labor, and service charges. The alcohol tax (9.375%) will be applied to all alcohol purchases. A 3% fee will be added if bill is paid using a Credit Card.