Next Chapter Winery Hours & Specials
Every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday during the months of April-October, we will have Food Trucks at the winery!
- Wednesday 3-8pm: Wine Bingo Wednesdays with a 6:30pm start time. Free to play & Winners receive a $5 gift certificate! Please note: Wine Flights are not available on Wednesdays.
- Thursday 5-8pm: Thursday Date Night with $2 off Bottles of Wine! It’s also Picnic Thursday, which means you can bring in your own food or take-out from your favorite local restaurant. Wine Flights are available.
- Friday 3-9pm: Happy Hour Fridays with $1 off Beers/Glasses of Wine 3-5pm; Wine Flights are available all day PLUS BOGO 1/2 Off glasses of Wine/Beer/Spirits every Friday for school teachers and staff!
- Saturday 12-9pm: Celebrate the weekend with Bonfire Saturdays. Come sit around a bonfire while sipping on a wine glass/bottle, flight, beer, or cocktail!
- Sundays 12-5pm: We have Live Music every Sunday! Enjoy live music on the Patio along with fun brunch cocktails! Please note: Wine Flights are not available on Sundays.
Live Music on the Patio Every Sunday!
May 30th-Nate Boots & Fatbellies BBQ
June 6th-Sean Benz & Fatbellies BBQ
June 13th-John Kronstedt & El Hurache Food Truck
June 20th-Nate Boots & Russell’s Traveling Kitchen
June 27th-Elsa lee & Uncle B’s Last Chance BBQ Shack
July 4th-Winery is Closed
July 11th-Elsa Lee & Little Blue Food Truck
July 18th-Nate Boots & Uncle B’s Last Chance BBQ Shack
July 25th-Sean Benz & Samurai Teppanyaki
August 1st-Sean Benz & Little Blue Food Truck
August 8th-Elsa Lee & Uncle B’s Last Chance BBQ Shack
August 15th-Nate Boots & Soup Du Jour
August 22nd-John Kronstedt & Russell’s Traveling Kitchen
August 29th-Shenanigans & Fatbellies BBQ
September 5th-TBD & Philicious Philly’s
September 12th-Nate Boots & Fatbellies BBQ
September 19th-Elsa Lee & El Ray Del Taco
September 26th-John Kronstedt & El Ray Del Taco
October 3rd-Shenanigans & Little Blue Food Truck
October 10th-Nate Boots & Russell’s Traveling Kitchen
October 17th-Elsa Lee & Fatbellies BBQ
October 24th-John Kronstedt & Russell’s Traveling Kitchen
October 31st-Shenanigans & El Ray Del Taco
Closed July 3rd & 4th
Closed Thanksgiving, November 25th
Closed for Christmas Break, December 24th and 25th
- Next Chapter Winery is taking every precaution as set forth in the Industry Guidance for Restaurants and Bars issued by MN DEED and have implemented a COVID-19 preparedness plan. Each guest is responsible for their own safety. Guests that are sick should stay home. We ask all guests to agree to observe social distancing guidelines that are posted at winery and agree to not move tables. We encourage guests wear a mask or have one available, use provided hand sanitizers and exercise best hygiene practices and hand washing rules when using the restroom. While our staff will take every precaution to reduce the risk of transmittable disease it is impossible to completely remove total risk to customers. Guests that disregard guidelines may be asked to leave. With this reservation request, you hereby assume full risk, waive all claims and release and hold Next Chapter Winery, its owners and employees individually or otherwise, harmless for any and all claims for injuries, illness or damages themselves and their guests.