Next Chapter Winery Hours & Specials
- Wednesday 5-8pm: Wine Bingo Wednesdays with a 6:30pm start time. Free to play & Winners receive a $5 gift certificate! Please note: Wine Flights are not available on Wednesdays.
- Thursday 5-8pm: Thursday Date Night with $2 off Bottles of Wine! It’s also Picnic Thursday, which means you can bring in your own food or take-out from your favorite local restaurant. Wine Flights are available.
- Friday 3-8pm: Happy Hour Fridays with $1 off Beers/Glasses of Wine 3-5pm; Wine Flights are available all day PLUS BOGO 1/2 Off glasses of Wine/Beer/Spirits every Friday for school teachers and staff!
- Saturday 12-5pm: Celebrate the weekend with Bonfire Saturdays. Come sit around one of our table-top bonfires while sipping on a wine glass/bottle, flight, beer, or cocktail!
- Sundays 12-5pm: We have Live Music every Sunday! Enjoy live music on the Patio along with fun brunch cocktails! Please note: Wine Flights are not available on Sundays.
- Friday, October 1st El Huarache Mexicano
- Saturday, October 2nd Speedy Steaks
- Sunday, October 3rd Little Blue Food Truck
- Wednesday, October 6th Fatbellies BBQ
- Friday, October 8th Fatbellies BBQ
- Saturday, October 9th Speedy Steaks
- Sunday, October 10th Russell’s Traveling Kitchen
- Wednesday, October 13th Fatbellies BBQ
- Friday, October 15th El Huarache Mexicano
- Saturday, October 16th Brick Oven Bus
- Sunday, October 17th Fatbellies BBQ
- Wednesday, October 20th Fatbellies BBQ
- Friday, October 22nd El Ray Del Taco
- Saturday, October 23rd Fatbellies BBQ
- Sunday, October 24th Russel’s Traveling Kitchen
- Wednesday, October 27th Fatbellies BBQ
- Friday, October 29th El Huarache Mexicano
- Saturday, October 30th Evan’s Eatery
- Sunday, October 31st El Ray Del Taco
Live Music on the Patio Every Sunday!
October 3rd-Shenanigans & Little Blue Food Truck
October 10th-Nate Boots & Russell’s Traveling Kitchen
October 17th-Elsa Lee & Fatbellies BBQ
October 24th-John Kronstedt & Russell’s Traveling Kitchen
October 31st-Shenanigans & El Ray Del Taco
Closed Thanksgiving, November 25th
Closed for Christmas Break, December 24th and 25th
- Next Chapter Winery is taking every precaution as set forth in the Industry Guidance for Restaurants and Bars issued by MN DEED and have implemented a COVID-19 preparedness plan. Each guest is responsible for their own safety. Guests that are sick should stay home. We ask all guests to agree to observe social distancing guidelines that are posted at winery and agree to not move tables. We encourage guests wear a mask or have one available, use provided hand sanitizers and exercise best hygiene practices and hand washing rules when using the restroom. While our staff will take every precaution to reduce the risk of transmittable disease it is impossible to completely remove total risk to customers. Guests that disregard guidelines may be asked to leave. With this reservation request, you hereby assume full risk, waive all claims and release and hold Next Chapter Winery, its owners and employees individually or otherwise, harmless for any and all claims for injuries, illness or damages themselves and their guests.