Next Chapter Winery Hours & Specials
- Wednesday 5-8pm: Wine Bingo Wednesdays with a 6:30pm start time. Free to play & Winners receive a $5 gift certificate! Please note: Wine Flights are not available on Wednesdays.
- Thursday 5-8pm: Thursday Date Night with $2 off Bottles of Wine! It’s also Picnic Thursday, which means you can bring in your own food or take-out from your favorite local restaurant. Wine Flights are available.
- Friday 3-8pm: Happy Hour Fridays with $1 off Beers/Glasses of Wine 3-5pm; Wine Flights are available all day PLUS BOGO 1/2 Off glasses of Wine/Beer/Spirits every Friday for school teachers and staff!
- Saturday 12-5pm: Celebrate the weekend with Bonfire Saturdays. Come sit around one of our table-top bonfires while sipping on a wine glass/bottle, flight, beer, or cocktail!
- Sundays 12-5pm: End the weekend by relaxing in the Red Barn or in the Barrel Room. Check the tab below for live music Sundays!
- Thursday, November 4th Philicious Philly’s 5-8
- Sunday, November 14th Russell’s Traveling Kitchen 12-5
- Sunday, November 21st The Brick Oven Bus 12-5
- Saturday, December 4th Russell’s Traveling Kitchen 12-5
- Saturday, January 8th Brick Oven Bus 4-8pm
- Sunday, January 16th Brick Oven Bus 12-5
- Friday, February 18th Brick Oven Bus 3-8
Live Music in the Barrel Room!
Small Business Saturday, November 27th Shenanigans 2-4
December 11th, Shenanigans 2-4
December 17th, Dueling Pianos 7-9 (Tickets are required)
January 8th, Dueling Pianos 7-9 (Tickets are required)
January 29th, Shenanigans 2-4
Closed Thanksgiving, November 25th
Closed for Christmas Break, December 24th and 25th
- Next Chapter Winery is taking every precaution as set forth in the Industry Guidance for Restaurants and Bars issued by MN DEED and have implemented a COVID-19 preparedness plan. Each guest is responsible for their own safety. Guests that are sick should stay home. We ask all guests to agree to observe social distancing guidelines that are posted at winery and agree to not move tables. We encourage guests wear a mask or have one available, use provided hand sanitizers and exercise best hygiene practices and hand washing rules when using the restroom. While our staff will take every precaution to reduce the risk of transmittable disease it is impossible to completely remove total risk to customers. Guests that disregard guidelines may be asked to leave. With this reservation request, you hereby assume full risk, waive all claims and release and hold Next Chapter Winery, its owners and employees individually or otherwise, harmless for any and all claims for injuries, illness or damages themselves and their guests.