Next Chapter Winery Hours & Specials
Every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday during the months of April-October, we will have Food Trucks at the winery!
- Wednesday 3-8pm: Wine Bingo Wednesdays with a 6:30pm start time. Free to play & Winners receive a $5 gift certificate! Please note: Wine Flights are not available on Wednesdays.
- Thursday 5-8pm: Thursday Date Night with $2 off Bottles of Wine & Fun Date Night Desserts! Wine Flights are available.
- Friday 3-9pm: Happy Hour Fridays with $1 off Beers/Glasses of Wine 3-5pm; Wine Flights are available all day PLUS BOGO 1/2 Off glasses of Wine/Beer/Spirits every Friday for school teachers and staff!
- Saturday 12-9pm: Celebrate the weekend with Bonfire Saturdays. Come sit around a bonfire while sipping on a wine glass/bottle, flight, beer, or cocktail!
- Sundays 12-5pm: We have Live Music every Sunday! Enjoy live music on the Patio along with fun brunch cocktails! Please note: Wine Flights are not available on Sundays.
Closed Easter Sunday, April 4th
Closed July 3rd & 4th
Closed Thanksgiving, November 25th
Closed for Christmas Break, December 24th and 25th
We are open in the Red Barn and on the Patio! Walk-ins only; no reservations. We will take your name and number on arrival. If the tables in the Red Barn are full, the bonfires on the patio are a great place to enjoy a glass of wine until a table opens up! You can always give us a call ahead of time to see how full we are at 612-756-3012.
What’s available? Wine, off-sale wine, wine flights, beer, cocktails, soups, and appetizers!
What’s the procedure for the Red Barn Restaurant & Tasting Room?
- Tables are spaced 6 feet a part.
- The Red Barn is at 50% capacity.
- Masks must be worn at all times unless eating and drinking.
- Please limit your visit inside the Red Barn to 2 hours.
- We are not taking pre-reservations; walk-ins only. We will take your name and number on arrival.
- Next Chapter Winery is taking every precaution as set forth in the Industry Guidance for Restaurants and Bars issued by MN DEED and have implemented a COVID-19 preparedness plan. Each guest is responsible for their own safety. Guests that are sick should stay home. We ask all guests to agree to observe social distancing guidelines that are posted at winery and agree to not move tables. We encourage guests wear a mask or have one available, use provided hand sanitizers and exercise best hygiene practices and hand washing rules when using the restroom. While our staff will take every precaution to reduce the risk of transmittable disease it is impossible to completely remove total risk to customers. Guests that disregard guidelines may be asked to leave. With this reservation request, you hereby assume full risk, waive all claims and release and hold Next Chapter Winery, its owners and employees individually or otherwise, harmless for any and all claims for injuries, illness or damages themselves and their guests.