New Private Space: The NCW Wine Globe
Starlight or sunlight, snow and vines, can all be enjoyed safely, cozily, and privately in our brand new Wine Globes! NCW has four Wine Globes located between the Red Barn and the vineyard. These heated private spaces are perfect for a romantic date night or small gatherings of 8 people or less.
Wine Globe Packages:
- Date Night Package: Includes a bottle of wine, homemade chocolate truffles, and greek olives. Enjoy 2 hours in the Wine Globe any time of day or night. We will have your Wine Globe ready with your selected wine bottle and snacks, so no contact is necessary. Cost: $75
- Celebration Package: Includes 2 hour rental any time, a bottle of wine of your choice, 2 monogrammed wine glasses to take home, a chocolate molten bundt cake, and a cozy NCW Blanket! We will have your Wine Globe ready with your selected wine bottle and any pre-purchased food items, so no contact is necessary. Cost: $100
- Easy Peasy Package: Includes a 2 hour rental during open hours. On arrival, simply call us with your wine and food order and we will bring it out to your Wine Globe: 612-756-3012! No outside food or beverages allowed. Cost: $30
- It’s Your Adventure Package: Includes a 2 hour rental while the winery is closed to the public along with two bottles of wine (your choice). You are able to bring in your own food, but no outside beverages–additional drink orders can be purchased in advance. Cost: $90
To reserve a Wine Globe, please email Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name & Phone Number:
- Selected Package:
- Number of guests:
- Date & Time Frame:
- Wine Bottle Choice/s if included in Package:
Jackie will respond to confirm the reservation!
*Please note that restroom will not be available if the Wine Globe is booked during closed business hours.
Private Winery Tour
Get a behind-the-scenes look at how we grow grapes, craft wine, and cultivate the 6-acre vineyard here on the property. You’ll get to hear the story of how the vineyard was planted and the first days of fermentation, barrel-aging, and opening our doors to the public. After the tour and talk, sip on a variety of three pre-selected wines grown, crafted, and bottled right here on the estate. You’ll also get to snack on local cheese and meat, olives, and, if it’s the right time of year, wine grapes straight from the vines! To remember your experience here, take home a logo wine glass from NCW! During the tour, social distancing guidelines will be enforced and staff will maintain a distance of 6 ft at all times.
Cost is $30/person with a maximum of 4 people or 6 people in one household. The winery tour normally lasts 45-60 minutes. Please contact Jackie at email@example.com to set up the tour!