Next Chapter Winery Open Hours
Closed Easter Sunday, April 12th
Memorial Day, May 25th 12-5pm
Closed July 3rd & 4th
Labor Day, Sept. 7th 12-5pm
Closed Thanksgiving, Nov. 26th
Closed Christmas, Dec. 24th & 25th
Next Chapter Winery Weekly Specials
- Wine Bingo Wednesdays with $5 Glasses of Wine 4-8pm. Winners receive a $5 gift certificate!
- Celebrate Trivia Thursdays with $2 Chocolate Truffles and $2 off glasses of our Kindred Spirits Cocktails. Winning teams wins a bottle of wine!
- Happy Hour Fridays with $3 Beers and $5 Glasses of Wine 3-5pm
- BOGO 1/2 Off glasses of Wine/Beer/Spirits every Friday for school teachers and staff!
- $1 off Appetizers on Sundays if you wear a team jersey–Go Vikings!
Next Chapter Winery would love to have you visit us in the cozy Red Barn Restaurant & Tasting Room where you can enjoy wine by the tasting, flight, glass, or bottle, domestic/craft beer, and our own line of Kindred Spirits: Rum, Whiskey, Vodka, and Gin. While sipping on some deliciousness, check out our fresh menu of flatbreads, salads, paninis, and more! Most importantly, we hope you come to relax, smile, and savor the moment.
Wine of the Month
To celebrate our Wine of the Month, receive a free 1 oz tasting and 20% off bottles of wine!
Activities and Experiences
The Nest (Airbnb with 9 beds) is located in Montgomery, MN just 5 minutes from the winery. For more information, Click here!
Nicolin Mansion located in Jordan, MN, is just a 10 minute drive from our winery and a perfect place to enjoy a bottle of wine from the winery.
Quality Inn is located in downtown New Prague, which is about an 8 minute drive from the winery. While you’re there, check out Giesenbrau Bier Co. which is a 2 minute walk from the hotel!
Peaceful Valley Campground is nestled in a quiet valley just off Hwy 169, one mile south of Le Sueur.