We would LOVE to see you on our Winery Patio starting June 1st!
Next Chapter Winery is so excited to re-open our spacious patio, with our staff and customer’s safety and health of utmost importance.
What’s the procedure?
- Reservations are required. Please give us a call at 612-756-3012 to make your reservation and place your food and drink order. Here is our Wine Menu and Food Menu!
- When placing your reservation, Next Chapter Winery will ask for a phone number, number of guests (Limit 4 people at a table or 6 people of the same household), food order, drink order, and whether or not guests are exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms.
- We are taking reservations on the hour to be able to limit the number of guests on our patio to 50 people.
- We will let you know your table number–your drinks will be waiting on the table on your arrival! Your food will either be at the table or ready at the patio bar within 15 minutes of your arrival.
- To re-order any food or beverages, please approach the patio bar, keeping a 6 ft distance from others in line.
- To pay, please approach the patio bar, at which time we will complete the credit card transaction.
- We appreciate the support so much and are so excited to see you!
What are the Requirements & Restrictions?
- Our Patio and Patio Bar are open! Please only enter the Red Barn to use the restroom, which will be sanitized after every use.
- Tables will be placed 8 feet a part.
- Serviceware will be disposable. Please use the trash receptacles to discard your serviceware.
- Please maintain social distancing as posted at the winery.
- Staff will maintain a distance of 6 ft at all times.
- Please stay home if you are sick.
- Please consider wearing a mask or have one available.
- Reservations can be made for up to four individuals or up six people in one household.
- In the event of rain, you will be seated under a protected area.
- Next Chapter Winery is taking every precaution as set forth in the Industry Guidance for Restaurants and Bars issued by MN DEED and have implemented a COVID-19 preparedness plan. Each guest is responsible for their own safety. Guests that are sick should stay home. We ask all guests to agree to observe social distancing guidelines that are posted at winery and agree to not move tables. We encourage guests wear a mask or have one available, use provided hand sanitizers and exercise best hygiene practices and hand washing rules when using the restroom. While our hard-working staff will take every precaution to reduce the risk of transmittable disease it is impossible to completely remove total risk to customers. Guests who disregard guidelines may be asked to leave. With this reservation request, you hereby assume full risk, waive all claims and release and hold Next Chapter Winery, its owners and employees individually or otherwise, harmless for any and all claims for injuries, illness or damages themselves and their guests.
Next Chapter Winery would love to have you visit us on the spacious Red Barn Patio where you can enjoy wine by the flight, glass, or bottle, domestic/craft beer, and our own line of Kindred Spirits: Rum, Whiskey, Vodka, and Gin. While sipping on some deliciousness, check out our fresh menu of flatbreads, salads, paninis, and more! Most importantly, we hope you come to relax, smile, and savor the moment.
Wine of the Month
To celebrate our Wine of the Month, receive 20% off bottles of wine!
Activities and Experiences
We offer a variety of unique and memorable experiences at the Next Chapter Winery including our Grape Stomp and Harvest, Paint and Sips, Yoga, and much more. To check out these adventures, please click here!
The Nest (Airbnb with 9 beds) is located in Montgomery, MN just 5 minutes from the winery. For more information, Click here!
Nicolin Mansion located in Jordan, MN, is just a 10 minute drive from our winery and a perfect place to enjoy a bottle of wine from the winery.
Quality Inn is located in downtown New Prague, which is about an 8 minute drive from the winery. While you’re there, check out Giesenbrau Bier Co. which is a 2 minute walk from the hotel!
Peaceful Valley Campground is nestled in a quiet valley just off Hwy 169, one mile south of Le Sueur.