Summer Winery Hours
Winter Winery Hours
Special Winery Hours
Closed Easter Sunday, April 12th
Memorial Day, May 25th 12-5pm
Closed July 3rd & 4th
Labor Day, Sept. 7th 12-5pm
Closed Thanksgiving, Nov. 26th
Closed Christmas, Dec. 24th & 25th
- Wine Bingo Wednesdays with $5 Glasses of Wine 4-8pm
- Celebrate Trivia Thursdays with $2 Chocolate Truffles and $2 off glasses of our Kindred Spirits Cocktails.
- Happy Hour Fridays with $3 Beers and $5 Glasses of Wine 3-5pm
- BOGO 1/2 Off glasses of Wine/Beer/Spirits every Friday for school teachers and staff!
- $1 off Appetizers on Sundays if you wear a team jersey–Go Vikings!
Next Chapter Winery would love to have you visit us in the cozy Red Barn Restaurant & Tasting Room where you can enjoy wine by the tasting, flight, glass, or bottle, domestic/craft beer, and our own line of Kindred Spirits: Rum, Whiskey, Vodka, and Gin. While sipping on some deliciousness, check out our fresh menu of flatbreads, salads, paninis, and more! Most importantly, we hope you come to relax, smile, and savor the moment.
Additional Details about your Visit
- Since we have our own food menu, please do not bring in any outside food or beverages.
- We have a dog-friendly patio space, so please feel free to bring your fury friends for a glass of water or two!
- Ask about how you can Book the Nook! It’s the perfect space for groups of 18 people or less. Call 612-756-3012 to check for availability!
- During our open hours, there is no need to make a reservation in the Red Barn unless you’re bringing a group larger than 10 people.
- We love to host weddings in our Next Chapter Winery Barrel Room! However, we never close the Red Barn to the public, so please come on in even if you see a beautiful bride and her dashing groom taking photos.
We Appreciate our Teachers!
Throughout the school year, we’d like to thank teachers and staff for all of their hard work with a Friday Teacher Deal of Buy One Glass of Wine/Beer and Get the Next One 1/2 Off! Just mention that you’re a teacher or school staff and receive this discount every Friday during the school year!
Wine of the Month
To celebrate our Wine of the Month, receive a free 1 oz tasting and 20% off bottles of wine!
- December: MN Apple of My Eye
- January: Zinfandel & Muscat to celebrate double 2020!
- February: Dessert Wine
- March: MN Dashing Groom
- April: Chardonnay
- May: Muscat
- June: Blackberry Delight
- July: Sauvignon Blanc
November through April, come tour the winery Fridays at 6pm or Sundays at 2pm.
Tours of the winery and distillery last around 20 minutes. Reservations are required, therefore please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours in advance to reserve your spot.
Otherwise, feel free to take a tour of the winery and vineyard to see where the magic happens on your own. Please don’t hesitate to ask any of our friendly tasting room staff if you have any questions as we love to talk with people about our story and to hear your own!
Activities and Experiences
The Nest (Airbnb with 9 beds) is located in Montgomery, MN just 5 minutes from the winery. For more information, Click here!
Nicolin Mansion located in Jordan, MN, is just a 10 minute drive from our winery and a perfect place to enjoy a bottle of wine from the winery.
Quality Inn is located in downtown New Prague, about an 8 minute drive from the winery.
Peaceful Valley Campground is nestled in a quiet valley just off Hwy 169, one mile south of Le Sueur.