Next Chapter Winery is a wedding dream of rustic elegance. Chandeliers, walls of barrels, flourishing vines, a picturesque pond, a sparkling wall of wine bottles, and a foliage-enclosed driveway combine to create a venue like no other. With Jackie, the Next Chapter Winery Event Manager, start planning a unique wedding that reflects who you are as a couple and celebrates the love you have for each other. We welcome you to start the Next Chapter of your lives here. Explore what we have to offer through Video and Pictures.
To set-up a tour or for more information, please call Jackie at 612-655-6176 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Advantages of Next Chapter Winery:
- Ability to determine your caterer, music option, photographer, florist, etc.
- Personal decorations are allowed, including candles
- Photography is allowed throughout the property
- Personal Touches–Jackie and staff truly care about making the day exactly as you envision.
NCW Wedding Packages
What We Provide:
- Venue Coordinator
- Liability Insurance
- Open Catering Policy
- Heating and A/C in the Barrel Room and Wedding Suite
- Lighting (including string lights)
- Indoor & Outdoor Sound System
- Wedding Suite
- Patio Deck
- Fire pit
- Grassy area for lawn games
- 6 High Tops for cocktail hour
- 60 inch round tables & rectangular 6 ft and 8 ft tables
- Reception chairs
- White ceremony benches
- Wooden ceremony doors, ceremony arch, and ceremony barrel
- Set-up & Clean-Up of reception tables and chairs, ceremony chairs/benches, and high-top barrels
Requirements and Restrictions:
- $500 Bar Minimum: can be met via open bar or cash bar
- No glitter, confetti, or fake rose petals
- Clean-up needs to be completed by the designated end time.
- Final rental payment is due fourteen days before the day of the event
- Bar Tab must be paid the night of the event
An 18% Service Charge is applied to all labor, rental charges, and open bar tabs. Next Chapter Winery has complete discretion as to its use and distribution. There will be a 7.375% (or current MN sales tax) sales tax applied to all equipment, labor, and service charges. The alcohol tax (9.875%) will be applied to all alcohol purchases (if not already included). A 3% fee will be added if bill is paid using a Credit Card.