Red Barn Restaurant and Tasting Room
*The NCW Kitchen closes at 8pm Wednesday-Saturday & 5pm on Sunday
We are open for off-sale wine purchases Mondays & Wednesdays 9-4pm and during our regular open hours.
Open for off-sale wine purchases Mondays & Wednesday 9-4pm–please call ahead.
Closed Thanksgiving, Nov. 26th
Closed Christmas, Dec. 24th & 25th
What’s the procedure for the outdoor NCW Patio?
- We accept walk-ins or reservations for our spacious patio. Please give us a call at 612-756-3012 to make your reservation. We have patio heaters and fire pits to keep you cozy!
- Wednesday Wine-BINGO and Trivia Thursday will be played at 6:30pm on the patio until the cold weather moves us inside the Barrel Room. We will make an update when that occurs.
What are the Requirements & Restrictions?
- When placing your reservation, NCW will ask for a phone number and number of guests (Limit 4 people at a table or 6 people of the same household).
- To order any food or beverages, please approach the patio bar, keeping a 6 ft distance from others in line.
- To pay, please approach the patio bar.
- Tables will be placed 6 feet a part.
- Most serviceware will be disposable. Please use the trash receptacles to discard your serviceware and place the plateware in the bin on top of the trash receptacles.
- Please maintain social distancing as posted at the winery.
- Please stay home if you are sick.
- Please consider wearing a mask or have one available on the patio.
- Masks are required when walking inside the Red Barn to use the restrooms, to peruse the merchandise, or to find a table. Masks can be taken off once seated at a table while eating and drinking.
- Reservations can be made for up to four individuals or up six people in one household.
What’s the procedure for the Red Barn Restaurant & Tasting Room?
- With limited indoor seating due to COVID restrictions, reservations are required. The following reservations times are available:
- Wednesday 4-6pm and 6-8pm
- Thursday 4-6pm and 6-8pm
- Friday 3-5pm, 5-7pm, and 7-9pm
- Saturday 12-2pm, 2-4pm, 4-6pm, 6-8pm, and 8-9pm
- Sunday 1-3pm and 3-5pm
- Please give us a call at 612-756-3012 to make your reservation.
- Next Chapter Winery is taking every precaution as set forth in the Industry Guidance for Restaurants and Bars issued by MN DEED and have implemented a COVID-19 preparedness plan. Each guest is responsible for their own safety. Guests that are sick should stay home. We ask all guests to agree to observe social distancing guidelines that are posted at winery and agree to not move tables. We encourage guests wear a mask or have one available, use provided hand sanitizers and exercise best hygiene practices and hand washing rules when using the restroom. While our staff will take every precaution to reduce the risk of transmittable disease it is impossible to completely remove total risk to customers. Guests that disregard guidelines may be asked to leave. With this reservation request, you hereby assume full risk, waive all claims and release and hold Next Chapter Winery, its owners and employees individually or otherwise, harmless for any and all claims for injuries, illness or damages themselves and their guests.
Weekly Specials and Events
Activities starting June 1st!
- Wine Bingo Wednesdays (6:30pm start time) with $5 Glasses of Wine 4-9pm. Winners receive a $5 gift certificate!
- Celebrate Trivia Thursdays (6:30pm start time) with $2 Chocolate Truffles and $2 off glasses of our Kindred Spirits Cocktails. Winning team wins a bottle of wine!
- Happy Hour Fridays with $3 Beers and $5 Glasses of Wine 3-5pm
- BOGO 1/2 Off glasses of Wine/Beer/Spirits every Friday for school teachers and staff!
- Check-In Sundays: Receive $2 off your entire bill if you check-in to NCW on Facebook!