Red Barn Restaurant and Tasting Room
We are OPEN for outdoor patio dining, off-sale wine purchases, select food take-out, and curbside pick-up! Please call 612-756-3012 if you’re interested in contactless curbside pick-up or simply feel free to walk on in!
If the open times do not work in your schedule, just give us a call and we can make something work!
Starting January 14th, this is the Next Chapter Winery Game Plan! We will be open in the Red Barn and on the Patio for Bonfire Dining. CHANGE: Walk-ins only; no reservations. We will take your name and number on arrival. If the tables in the Red Barn are full, the bonfires on the patio are a great place to enjoy a glass of wine until a table opens up! You can always give us a call ahead of time to see how full we are at 612-756-3012.
What’s available? Wine, off-sale wine, wine flights, beer, cocktails, soups, and appetizers! We plan to have food trucks here occasionally and will make a FB post when scheduled!
We are so excited to have you back!
Closed Thanksgiving, November 25th
Closed for Christmas Break, December 24th and 25th
*The NCW Kitchen closes at 8pm Wednesday-Saturday & 5pm on Sunday
We are open for off-sale wine purchases Mondays & Wednesdays 9-4pm and during our regular open hours.
What’s the procedure for the Red Barn Restaurant & Tasting Room?
- Tables are spaced 6 feet a part.
- The Red Barn is at 50% capacity.
- Masks must be worn at all times unless eating and drinking.
- Please limit your visit inside the Red Barn to 2 hours.
- We are not taking pre-reservations; walk-ins only. We will take your name and number on arrival.
- Next Chapter Winery is taking every precaution as set forth in the Industry Guidance for Restaurants and Bars issued by MN DEED and have implemented a COVID-19 preparedness plan. Each guest is responsible for their own safety. Guests that are sick should stay home. We ask all guests to agree to observe social distancing guidelines that are posted at winery and agree to not move tables. We encourage guests wear a mask or have one available, use provided hand sanitizers and exercise best hygiene practices and hand washing rules when using the restroom. While our staff will take every precaution to reduce the risk of transmittable disease it is impossible to completely remove total risk to customers. Guests that disregard guidelines may be asked to leave. With this reservation request, you hereby assume full risk, waive all claims and release and hold Next Chapter Winery, its owners and employees individually or otherwise, harmless for any and all claims for injuries, illness or damages themselves and their guests.
Weekly Specials and Events
- PAUSED THROUGH WINTER MONTHS: Wine Bingo Wednesdays (6:30pm start time) with $5 Glasses of Wine 4-9pm. Winners receive a $5 gift certificate!
- Celebrate Trivia Thursdays (FB LIVE 6:30pm start time)
- Happy Hour Fridays with $3 Beers and $5 Glasses of Wine 3-5pm
- BOGO 1/2 Off glasses of Wine/Beer/Spirits every Friday for school teachers and staff!
- Check-In Sundays: Receive $2 off your entire bill if you check-in to NCW on Facebook!